ACI’s 5th Ship Recycling Congress will be taking place 26-27th July, 2017 in Singapore.
The two day conference will consist of a number of informative presentations followed by interactive Q&A sessions, panel discussions and an open discussion to further involve the delegates. These talk will give a deep insight on the views shared from the different aspects of Ship Recycling. We will explore and discuss current and future possibilities within the market. Reviewing methods in increasing ship recycling profitability despite the low steel prices as well as looking into solutions in bettering dangers and health risks within South East Asian Ports. Topics will also include insights into new technological and practical systems for hazardous waste tracking. The conference will bring together various key industry stake-holders including Ship-owners, Ship-mangers & associated solution providers, fuel solutions, IT & data associations, consultants & technology providers.
To request the Latest Agenda & more details on the Programme, Speakers and their Presentations by email, please click here>>
This event will be reviewing methods in increasing ship recycling profitability despite the fluctuation in steel prices as well as looking into solutions in bettering dangers and health risks within South East Asian Ports
Early Confirmed Speakers:
- Keiji Tomoda, Associate Director, K. Line
- Dr. C. H. Yeh, Chairman, Kuang Ming Shipping
- Simon Bennett, General Manager – Sustainable Development, The China Navigation Co. Pte. Ltd/Swire Pacific Offshore Operations (Pte) Ltd
- S. K. M. Bhimani, Environmental Compliance Director, Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Ltd
- Capt Rahul Varma, General Manager, Lilly Maritime Pvt. Ltd
- Dr. Arun Dev, Senior Lecturer, Marine And Offshore Technology, Newcastle University (Singapore)
- Capt KK Mukherjee, Director, NYK Bulkship (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Allan Gao, Technical Manager, Grieg Green
- Marc Van De Poel, Founder, Van De Poel
- Gerhard Aulbert, Head Of Ship Recycling, DNV GL
- Hari Narayan, Partner, United Maritime Law Chambers
Key Topics Include:
- Industry Boom – Keeping up with Recycling Demands & the Correct Choice of Yard
- The Shipowners Conundrum
- European Policies Restricting the Asian Shipyards
- Recent Updates & Developments of Regional Shipbreaking Yards
- Commercial Use & Cash Buyer/ brokers; Obtaining Peace of Mind
- The Quality Gap
- Increased Performance & Improvements within Asian Shipyards
- The Next Step to Safer & Environmental Friendly Methods & Practices
- Technical Processes to Ensure Complete End-of-Life Cycle
- The European Effect & The Future of the HK Convention
Who Will Attend?
ACI’s summits attract a targeted group of senior level executives with a strict focus on end-users from the industry.
Our delegates will be drawn from Ship Operators, Ship Owners, Ship Managers, Coastguard and Transport Authorities, Shipbuilders and Shipyards, Designers, Repairing companies, Vendors and Subcontractors, Energy and Mining companies, Cash-Buyers, Shipbrokers, Recycling facilities, Regulators, Consultants, Researchers, Brokers, Financiers and Investors.
Previous Edition Attendees Included:
Heerema Marine Contractors Nederland SE * Ownership Treuhand Gmbh * Logiscrap * Peel Ports Group Ltd * R.J. MacIsaac Construction Ltd * SRIA * CSL Americas * Oldendorff Carriers GmbH & Co. KG * Shakti Shipping International * SILVIA (London) Limited * New Zealand Defence Force * LEYAL Ship Recycling * ALP Maritime Services B.V. * NBM IRON & STEEL PVT. LTD. * Augustea Ship Management SRL * JRD Industries *Simonsen Vogt Wiig * Ace Ship Recycling Pte Ltd * Galloo * Smedegaarden A/S * Simsekler Group of Companies * United Arab Shipping Company (S.A.G.) * LEYAL Ship Recycling * Stolt Tankers BV *Anglo Eastern Ship Mgt. Ltd * Recycling International * The China Navigation Company Pte Ltd * Soenen BVBA * RINA India Pvt Ltd * Grand Port Maritime de Bordeaux * Marine Recycling Corporation * TTS Syncrolift AS * Heerema Engineering Services B.V. * Oesterbaai BV *Höegh Autoliners AS * JLT Specialty Ltd * Lilly Maritime Pvt. Ltd. * Van De Poel | M.a.r.c * VDR – German Shipowners’ Association * NGO Shipbreaking Platform * Stolt Tankers BV * GMS * ISRA * A-Gas International * Ace Exim Pte Ltd * Leela * GSR Services GmbH * VR Maritime Services Pvt Ltd * Best Oasis Limited * Shakti Shipping International * Mikelis Consulting * Hapag-Lloyd AG * Wirana Shipping Corporation * GMS * OVAM | Public Waste Agency of Flanders * Lucky Group India * LaBounty * Omini S.p.A * BAIJNATH MELARAM * R L KALATHIA SHIP BREAKING PVT LTD and many more…
Discount code: MSRf2MP15 to claim for 15% discount – For registration please contact Priyesh Waghmare
E: email@example.com | T: +91 (0)20.6527.2803